St. John Paul II Message to Families
- Each child knows they are a beloved child of God with special gifts and talents to share with the communities to which we all belong.
- Our scholars value their education, are service-minded, faith-filled and hard working.
- Our scholars and staff worship, pray and learn together in the Catholic tradition, while welcoming and respecting all families on their unique faith journeys.
- Our graduates leave our classrooms ready for high school. They attend schools like De La Salle, Cristo Rey Jesuit, and Totino Grace, and they are succeeding there and getting their diplomas.
- We serve the whole child, removing barriers to education for scholars and families with community partnerships, generous donors and committed volunteers. (counselors, small class sizes, technology, enrichment, summer school)
- Staff are a mission-driven community of learners.
- We will not turn away families who want to live our mission with us for their inability to pay.
- JPII reflects the diversity and renewed energy of Northeast Minneapolis through increasing enrollment and community involvement.
- Our school is built upon a history of serving immigrants and all of the faithful, and we are upholding that tradition. Our Spanish-English bilingual culture enriches our community.
- Proud member of Ascension Catholic Academy, a consortium of schools that employs a unique governance model to ensure the financial sustainability and educational excellence of member schools.
One-Stop Resource for At-Home Learning
Our Family Resource page will answer your questions and provide resources as you help your child learn at home. Watch the orientation video, access information uploaded by teachers and get help with technology.