Our mission statement
With Christ as our cornerstone, and the Catholic Faith are our Foundation, Saint John Paul II Catholic Preparatory School educates the whole person.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Preparatory School is formed through the consolidated efforts of the area Catholic Churches. Partnering with families and parishes, it shares the responsibility of educating the whole person by developing academic excellence and spiritual growth in a faith-centered community. Our school educates in a multi-aged learning environment. Differentiated instruction is used to meet the needs of our students.
- To provide an educational environment of mutual respect in a Christ-centered atmosphere.
- To recognize that one of the primary responsibilities of those involved is the faith formation education of each student.
- To instill in each student a desire to learn.
- To teach students to recognize and respect individual differences.
- To engage students’ families in the educational and spiritual development of their children.